The Coronavirus has affected millions of people all over the world. With its variants continuously posing a threat to the human race, it’s important to practice hygienic habits in every household. As a home health care agency, we are one with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in spreading awareness of the virus, its effects, and ways to deal with it.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Muscle/Joint Pain
- Nasal Congestion
Protect Yourself and the People Around You
The virus has no regard for age, sex, and race. To protect your community, it’s advised to practice these habits and encourage others to do the same:
- Maintain a meter distance from others.
- Wear a clean mask and store/dispose of it properly.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and more often.
- When coughing or sneezing, make sure to cover your nose and mouth with a towel or hanky.
- Avoid spaces that are enclosed and crowded.
- As much as possible, minimize gatherings and meetups.
- Stay updated on the latest information about the virus.
- Clean and disinfect your home, office, cars, and other commonly used objects or areas regularly.
If you or your loved one is ever unwell, please be advised to follow this protocol, along with those stated above:
- Stay at home and self-isolate if you have minor symptoms
- Seek medical attention when experiencing breathing difficulties.
Get Tested & Vaccinated
Protection is best done when you get tested. Know your risks and ways you can prevent complications. Vaccinations are already available and proven safe and effective against COVID-19. For more information regarding vaccinations, please refer to the CDC Guidelines.