Jobs & Careers
Updated week of 08/12/2020:
San Bernardino County:
- San Bernardino: Sat 7a-3p, Fri 11p-7a (Vent, Trach)
- San Bernardino: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm (Bilingual)
- San Bernardino: Mon-Fri 12p-8p
- Ontario: Sat & Sun 6a-2p & Mon-Fri, Sat, Sun 2p-10p , Fri and Sat 10p-6a
- Ontario: Mon & Fri 11p-7a, Fri 7a-3p
- Montclair: Sat 4p-10p
- Chino: Sat & Sun 8a-4p
- Riverside: Sat 11p-7a, Fri-Sun 3p-11p (Trach, Vent)
- Riverside: Sat and Sun 9a-5p
- Riverside: Sat 8a-4p or 9a-5p (Bilingual)
- Riverside: Mon-Fri 8a-3p
- Moreno Valley: Sat & Sun 8a-3p
- Moreno Valley: Sun & Sat 8a-3p
- Murrieta: Mon-Fri 12a-8a
- Perris: Mon-Fri 8a-4p & every other Friday 4pm-12am (Flexible)
- Corona: Saturday 4p-12a
- Beaumont: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Hemet: Mon-Fri 8a-4pm
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Mon-Fri 7a-3p, Sat & Sun 9a-5p
- Covina: Mon & Wed & Fri 3p-8p (Flexible)
- Pomona: Mon-Fri 7a-2p and Sat & Sun 8a-4p
- El Monte: Mon-Friday 3p-11p& Sun 7a-3p, 3p-11p
- Baldwin Park: Mon-Fri 7:30a-3:30p & Sat or Sun 8a-4p (Bilingual)
- La Verne: Thurs 8a-2p (Temp)
- Orange: Mon-Fri 4pm-12am (Vent)
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care as outlined in the plan of care under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence. LVN to demonstrate ethical and culturally competent care and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and 24-Seven Home Health staff.
· LVN must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
· Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
· A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health experience is strongly preferred.
· Provide a current PPD and Physical Examination
· Valid CPR Certification.
· Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
· LVN Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
· LVN Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
· Ability to lift, stand, pull, push, squat for long hours a day. Ability to provide safe and adequate care to your patient.
We Offer Health Insurance, Dental, 401 K, paid sick days
For any questions please call 909-593-0900 and ask for Rosheli, Evelyn, and/or Sandy.
648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723
Please Visit our Website at www.24sevenhomehealth.com visit us on Facebook at 24
Seven Home Health
Please apply ASAP below at this link. Thank you!
Please copy and paste link below into a new browser window to complete application: