Jobs & Careers
Updated week of: 12/5/19:
Online Charting System coming soon!
NEW Shift Care Rates: $22.00-$30.00
San Bernardino County:
- Highland: Sat 4p-12a, Sun 4p-12a, Mon 6a-2p (Vent)
- Highland: Mon ,Tue ,Th & Fri 2:15p-8p & Sat 9a-5p (Bilingual)
- San Bernardino: Mon-Fri 730a-330p
- Fontana: Sat 10p-6a
- Highland: Tues-Wed-Thurs 1p-6p
- Fontana Tues-Wed- Thurs 1p-8p
- Ontario: Mon-Fri 4p-12a, Sat 5p-12a
- Ontario: Mon and Fri 8am-4pm
- Ontario: Tues-Wed-Thurs
- Victorville Wed-Sun 9a-5p
- Rialto: Saturday 7:30-3:30
- Highland Tues, Wed, Thurs 12p-6p
- Montclair Fri 2p-10p and Sat 4p-10p
- Ontario: Wed-Fri 4p-10p
- Rialto: Sunday-Saturday 6a-2p
- Murrieta: Mon-Fri 12a-8a (Bonus Offered)
- Riverside: Mon-Fri 8a-2p OR 4p-10p (Bilingual, flexible shift)
- Riverside: Sat & Sun 9a-5p
- Riverside: Mon-Wed 3p-11p Sat/Sun 3p-11p (Trach, Vent)
- Riverside: Sat/Sun 11p-7a
- San Jacinto: Sat 11a-7p
- Corona: Sat 12p-8p
- Perris:, Sat & Sun 8-4p
- Perris: Mon-Tues 2p-10p
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Sun 9a-7p
- Covina: Mon. Wed, Fri 3:30p-8p flexible
- Pomona: Mon-Fri 3p-10p Sat and Sun 8a-4p
- Baldwin Park: Fri-Tues 12p-8p
- Arcadia Open 20 hours monthly
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care as outlined in the plan of care under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence. LVN to demonstrate ethical and culturally competent care and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and 24-Seven Home Health staff.
- LVN must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Provide a current PPD and Physical Examination (within the last 6 months)
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- LVN Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- LVN Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
- Ability to lift, stand, pull, push, squat for long hours a day. Ability to provide safe and adequate care to your patient.
We Offer Health Insurance, Dental , 401 K, paid sick days
For any questions please call 909-593-0900 and ask for Cecy, Rosheli or Christina. Please come in and apply at your earliest convenience; 648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723
Please Visit our Website at www.24sevenhomehealth.com visit us on Facebook at 24 Seven Home Health
Please copy and paste link below into a new browser window to complete application: