Jobs & Careers
Updated week of 01/20/20:
NEW Shift Care Rates: $22.00-$30.00
San Bernardino County:
- Highland: Sat 4p-12a, Sun 4p-12a, Mon 6a-2p (Vent)
- Highland: Mon, Tue, Th & Fri 2:15p-8p & Sat 9a-5p (Bilingual)
- San Bernardino: Mon-Fri 730a-330p
- Grand Terrace: Fri 2p-10p, Sat-Sun AM Shift (Flexible)
- Fontana: Sat 10p-6a
- Fontana: M-Tu-Th-Fr-Sa 3p-10p
- Fontana: Mon-Fri 730a-330p (Bilingual)
- Highland: Tues-Wed-Thurs 1p-6p
- Ontario: Fri 3p-11p Sat 8a-4p
- Ontario: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Rialto: Sat-Sun 6a-2p, Mon-Fri 5:30a-1:30p
- Montclair: Sat 4p-10p
- Ontario: Wed-Fri 4p-10p
- Ontario: Mon-Fri 7a-3p
- Riverside: Mon-Tue 8a-2p or 4p-10p (Flexible)
- Riverside: Sat & Sun 9a-5p
- Riverside: Fri-Sun 11p-7a (Trach, Vent)
- Corona: Fri 3p-8p Sat 12p-8p
- Perris: Sat & Sun 8-4p
- Perris: Mon-Tues 2p-10p
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Sun 9a-5p
- Pomona: Mon-Fri 3p-10p Sat-Sun 8a-4p
- Baldwin Park: Sat or Sun 8a-4p or 4p-12a
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care as outlined in the plan of care under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence. LVN to demonstrate ethical and culturally competent care and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and 24-Seven Home Health staff.
- LVN must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Provide a current PPD and Physical Examination (within the last 6 months)
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- LVN Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- LVN Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
- Ability to lift, stand, pull, push, squat for long hours a day. Ability to provide safe and adequate care to your patient.
We Offer Health Insurance, Dental , 401 K, paid sick days
For any questions please call 909-593-0900 and ask for Cecy and/or Rosheli. Please come in and apply at your earliest convenience; 648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723
Please copy and paste link below into a new browser window to complete application: https://24sevenhomehealthinc.easyapply.co/