Jobs & Careers
Updated week of 05/26/2020:
San Bernardino County:
- San Bernardino: Sat/Sun 7a-3p, Fri 11p-7a (Vent, Trach)
- San Bernardino: Mon & Thu 2:30p-8:30p, Tue 1p-8p, Fr 11a-6p (Bilingual)
- Highland: Sat 6a-2p (Vent)
- Ontario: Sun 6a-2p, 2p-10p, Mon & Fri 2p-10p
- Ontario: Sun-Thur 10p-6a, Sun 8a-4p, Fri 4p-12p (Vent)
- Ontario: Mon-Fri 11p-7a
- Fontana: Thurs-Sat 2p-10p and Sat 6a-2p
- Victorville: Monday-Friday 7:30a-3:30p
- Victorville: Flexible 60 hours monthly
- Rialto: Mon-Fri, Saturday and Sunday 6a-2p
- Montclair: Sat 4p-10p
- Chino: Sat and Sun 8a-4p
- Highland: Mon-Fri 2p-10p
- Victorville : Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Riverside: Fri & Sat 11p-7a, Fri-Sun 3p-11p (Trach, Vent)
- Riverside: Sat and Sun 9a-5p
- Riverside: Sat 11am-3pm (Bilingual)
- Moreno Valley: Sat & Sun 8a-3p
- Moreno Valley Sun & Sat 8a-3p
- Moreno Valley: Mon-Fri 9a-5p
- Moreno Valley: Mon-Fri 10a-6p (Bilingual)
- Murrieta: Mon-Fri 12a-8a
- Perris: Friday 4pm-12am (Flexible)
- Corona: Saturday 4p-12a
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Tue-Thu 10p-6a, Sat/Sun 9a-5p
- Covina: Mon & Wed & Fri 3p-8p (Flexible)
- Pomona: Mon-Fri 3p-10p, Sat & Sun 8a-4p
- Pomona: Mon-Fri 6pm-10p
- Baldwin Park: Mon-Fri 7:30a-3:30p Sat or Sun 8a-4p (Bilingual)
- Santa Ana: Mon-Fri 4pm-12am
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care as outlined in the plan of care under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence. LVN to demonstrate ethical and culturally competent care and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and 24-Seven Home Health staff.
- LVN must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Provide a current PPD and Physical Examination
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- LVN Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- LVN Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
- Ability to lift, stand, pull, push, squat for long hours a day. Ability to provide safe and adequate care to your patient.
We Offer Health Insurance, Dental, 401 K, paid sick days
For any questions please call 909-593-0900 and ask for Rosheli or Evelyn .
648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 9172
Please Visit our Website at www.24sevenhomehealth.com visit us on Facebook at 24
Seven Home Health
Please apply ASAP below at this link. Thank you!
Please copy and paste link below into a new browser window to complete application: