Jobs & Careers
Staff Nurse in Covina, California
If you are a passionate, personable, and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join our dedicated team today. Throughout the years, 24-Seven Home Health’s team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Looking to Staff Multiple Patients in Counties of Orange, LA, San Bernardino, Riverside County
Licensed Vocational Nurse Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietitian) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Licensed Vocational Nurse Position Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has one (1) years nursing experience, and effective January 1, 1998 shall have one (1) year prior professional nursing experience in a community/home health or medical/surgical setting.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
LVN Shift Care Riverside County:
- Menifee: Sat 2:30-10:30
- Menifee Tues-Saturday 10:30-6:30 a bonus offered must be vent certified
- Perris: Monday-Friday 4pm- 9pm
- Moreno Valley: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Corona: Sat 9:00pm-5:00am
- Riverside: Saturday & Sunday 9pm-9am
- Banning Friday 12p-8p Saturday 12p-8p Sunday and Monday 6am-2pm
LVN San Bernardino County:
- Higland: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30am-2:30pm
- San Bernardino: Saturday 9am-2pm
- San Bernardino: Vent, Gtube, Trach -Saturday and Sunday (7am- 3pm) and (3pm-11pm)
- San Bernardino Monday-Friday 7am-3pm must be vent certified
- Chino Hills: T-W-Th 5pm-9pm and Saturday 8am-4pm
- Colton: Saturday and Sunday 7am-3pm and Saturday 3pm-11pm
- Claremont: Monday-Friday 4pm-10pm and Saturday 8am-2pm
- Victorville: Monday-Thursday 2:00pm-08:30pm
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm and Sat and Sun 11am-7pm
- Covina: Mon/ Tues/ Wed 11pm-7am NOC Shift
- Covina: Saturday or Sunday 2pm-10pm
- Covina: Tues & Thur 3pm-7pm
- Pomona: Saturday 12pm-8pm
- WE ARE LOOKING TO STAFF THIS VENT CASE ASAP BONUS IS OFFERED:
- Torrance: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
We are looking to staff this case ASAP must be VENT CERTIFIED!!! HIGH PAY RATE!!
- Los Angeles Friday- Saturday 10pm-6am
- Los Angeles Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm and
- Saturday-Sunday 2pm-10pm
- Lakewood: Monday-Friday 11am-7pm
- VENT CERT REQUIRED:
- Orange: Monday-Friday 1am-8am and Saturday-Sunday 1am-8am and Saturday-Sunday 5pm-1am
For any questions please call 909-593-0900
and ask for Roshel Or Evelyn or stop by the office ASAP
648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723
24 Seven Home Health is an equal opportunity employer
Find a fulfilling career in health care at 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. Send your application today! Use the online form below for your convenience.