Medical Social Worker
Hospital Social Worker in Covina, California
We know physical issues aren’t your only concern when recovering from or managing an illness. Medical Social Workers can visit with you in your home to help you or a loved one with the social and emotional concerns that may accompany your health care issues.
- Coordination of Advanced Directives
- Assistance with Medical Equipment Rental
- Assisting with Community Resource Programs
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Parenting Guidance and Counseling
- Parenting Advice
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Supportive Case Work
- Counseling for Family Members
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Helping the Family Adjust to Loss or Change
- Support During a Health Crisis
If you don’t see the service you require, please give us a call. We can design a specialized care plan just for you. You can reach 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. at 909-593-0900.