Occupational Therapy in Covina, California
Occupational therapy is designed to help you regain your independence by performing daily activities by yourself. You may learn new ways to help you eat, put on clothes, or comb your hair. Occupational therapy is sometimes ordered by a doctor without other skilled care.
- Sensory and Sensation Functions Restoration
- Prevention of Injury and Health Complications
- Management and Conservation of Energy
- Progressive Work Skills Recovery Therapy
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Therapy to Improve Coordination
- Education in the Use of Mobility Adaptive Equipment
- Balance Training
- Evaluation of Psychosocial Needs
- Minimizing Fatigue by Work Simplification
If you don’t see the therapy service or specialized treatment you require, please give us a call. We can design a specialized Occupational Therapy Rehabilitative plan just for you. We can design a specialized Occupational Therapy Rehabilitative plan just for you. You can reach 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. at 909-593-0900.