At 24 Seven Home Health, Inc., we treat every child and their family as an extension of our own. With your child’s medical needs and safety as our highest priority, we strive to build close relationships and trust, bring as much normalcy and peace of mind as possible, and help parents and siblings feel cared for and supported—just like a real family would do in times of need.
We will match your child with skilled and compassionate clinicians who are just right for your entire family. A dedicated support team is available to our nurses and you, so every question is answered, every request is responded to, and every fear is eased.
We understand there’s nothing more precious to parents than the health and well-being of their children, so we are humbled by the confidence and trust our families place in us.
- Nursing- Registered and Licensed Vocational nurses
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational and Speech Therapist
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Registered Dietitians
- Now offering Palliative Care for Pediatric and Adult Patients
Intermittent and Shift Care Provided
- Mechanical Ventilation, Bi-Pap, C-Pap
- Tracheostomy Care and Changes
- G-Tube Feeding/Changes, Including NG – Tubes
- Cather Care (Indwelling, Intermittent, Supra-pubic)
- IV PICC Line- Including TPN/TPA/Blood draws
- Chronic Wound Care – Amputations, Infections, Wound VAC
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Seizure Disorders
- Respite Care, Medication Management, and Disease Process Training
- Injections, Pain Management, Safety Evaluations
- Pediatric care, Well-Baby Visits, Low Birth Weights
- High Acuity Medically Fragile Patients
- Cerebral Palsy, Seizure Disorder, Autism, Physical Disabilities, Para/Quadriplegia’s
- Chronic Respiratory Failure, Tracheostomy Dependent
- Chronic Illnesses, Pain, Diabetes, Cancer, Hypertension, Failure to Thrive
- Gastrointestinal and Neurological Disorders
- Congenital Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
Payment Forms Accepted at 24 Seven Home Health, Inc.
- Regional Programs
- Private Pay
- California Children’s Services (CCS)
- Several Private Insurances
For inquiries about our home health services in Covina, California, please call 877-898-5670 or 909-593-0900.
If your child has a disability, he or she may qualify for a program that can help provide care for his or her special needs at no cost to the family. If you have ever been denied assistance in the past, call us. We may be able to assist.
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. is happy to serve the residents of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties.