Physical Rehabilitation in Covina, California
A physical therapist – often referred to as a “PT” – is a licensed health professional that specializes in pain reduction, improvements, and restorations in mobility, and ensuring the overall well-being of patients. These health care specialists aid in diagnosing and treating individuals that have injuries and/or health conditions that result in limitations in movements and their ability to perform common everyday activities.
The goal of the activities that they perform is to restore the physical-based functioning and mobility of patients. In doing so, they help to promote a person’s well-being and help them enjoy a higher quality of life.
The responsibilities of a physical therapist include::
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Providing stimulation or massage to promote healing
- Assisting patients with the use of equipment such as wheelchairs or walkers
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
- Advising the patient and family about in-home treatment options and exercises
If you don’t see the therapy service or specialized treatment you require, please give us a call. We can design a specialized Physical Therapy Rehabilitative plan just for you. We can design a specialized Physical Therapy Rehabilitative plan just for you. You can reach 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. at 909-593-0900.