Physical Rehabilitation in Covina, California
The goal of physical therapy is to help you regain movement and strength. Our physical therapists will visit you in your home to help you perform daily activities and progress towards your physical goals.
- ADL Skills / Self Care Skills Training
- Management of Primary Lymphedema
- Aerobic Training and Exercises
- Gait Rehabilitation
- Energy Conservation Training and Management
- Proper Posture and Positioning
- Care and Management Post-Surgery
- Enhancement of Physical Strength
- Arthritis Treatment
- Mobility Rehabilitation
If you don’t see a therapy services or specialized treatment you require, please give us a call. We can design a specialized Physical Therapy Rehabilitative plan just for you. You can reach 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. at 909-593-0900.