If you are a passionate, personable, and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join our dedicated team today. Throughout the years, 24-Seven Home Health’s team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Looking to Staff Multiple Patients in Counties of Orange, LA, San Bernardino, Riverside County
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Description Summary
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Licensed Vocational Nurse Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Assists the registered nurse or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties, which include preparing equipment and materials for treatments, observing aseptic technique as required, and assisting the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Licensed Vocational Nurse Position Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has one (1) years nursing experience, and effective January 1, 1998 shall have one (1) year prior professional nursing experience in a community/home health or medical/surgical setting.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
LVN Shift Care Riverside County:
- Menifee: Mon-Thurs and Sat 2:30-10:30
- Menifee Sunday-Thursday 10:30-6:30 *Bonus offered
- Menifee Sat/Sun 7am-3pm
- Perris: Sun-Monday-Tuesday 8am-4pm HIGH PAY RATE! PRIVATE PAY
- Corona: Monday-Friday 2p-8p
- Riverside: Sunday 9pm-9am
- Banning: Mon-Fri/Sat 9am-5pm
- Hemet: Monday-Thursday 9pm-5am
- Perris: Monday-Saturday 3p-9p
- Riverside Monday-Friday 11p-7am
*LVN San Bernardino County:
- San Bernardino: Saturday and Sunday (7am- 3pm) and (3pm-11pm) must be vent certified
- San Bernardino: Mon11-3 Tues 5p-9p Fri 3p-7p Sat/Sun 12p-8p
- Bloomington Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- Chino Hills: T-W-Th 5pm-9pm and Saturday 8am-4pm
- Claremont: Monday-Friday 4pm-10pm and Saturday 8am-2pm
- Chino: Tues-Thurs 2p-8p
- Chino: Monday-Friday 10p-6am and Monday-Friday 6am-2pm *BONUS OFFERED
- Victorville: Monday-Friday 10p-6am NOCS Preffered Spanish Speaking
- Fontana: Tues/Thurs 2p-10p
- Fontana: Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Colton: Tuesday-Saturday 9p-5a, Sunday-Thursday 9pm-5am, Tuesday-Saturday 7:30am-3:30p, Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm-3:30pm
- Fontana: Tuesday/Friday 4pm-10pm, and Saturday 1pm-8pm
- Ontario: Tues-Wed-Friday 4p-9p
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Thurs/Fri 3pm-11pm and Sat and Sun 11pm-7am
- Covina: Saturday or Sunday 2pm-10pm
- WE ARE LOOKING TO STAFF THIS VENT CASE ASAP BONUS IS OFFERED:
- Torrance: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
- We are looking to staff this case ASAP must be VENT CERTIFIED!!! HIGH PAY RATE!!
- Los Angeles Friday- Friday / Saturday 10pm-6am
- Covina Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 4p-10p
- VENT CERT REQUIRED:
- Orange: Monday-Friday 1am-8am and Saturday-Sunday 1am-8am
For any questions please call 909-593-0900
and ask for Roshel Or Sonia or stop by the office ASAP
648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723