Per the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. will never knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive information (with parent consent) from users under the age of 13, we will not share their personal information with third parties.
Information Collection and Use
You have the right to opt out of receiving special offers, marketing communications, newsletters, or other promotional communications (Marketing Communications) from 24 Seven Home Health, Inc., as described below in “Your Opt Out Right”. You may also withdraw your consent by following the steps described in each such Marketing Communication or by contacting 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. Privacy Office (see Contact Information below).
Please note that once we receive your request, it may take additional time for such a request to become effective. Also note that, after you opt out, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may still send you certain communications that are not primarily for marketing purposes and that 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. deems important for all Website users to receive, such as notifications regarding technical problems with the Website.
Website Usage Information
We may automatically collect information about the use of the Website through, for example, cookies or IP addresses (as described below). 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may, in the future, archive log files and use non-personal information in aggregate form to detect errors with the Website, identify security issues, and build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. users, and measure demographics and interests in connection with specific areas of the Website.
Disclosure to Third Parties
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
General Disclosures. 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may disclose your Personal Information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our Website’s policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
General Contractors/Vendors. 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. uses third parties (including contractors and service providers) to help with certain aspects of its operations, which may require disclosure of your Personal Information to them. For example, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use a third party to communicate with you (via telephone, email, or letter) about our services, to send information to you, to host the Website and related databases, and to perform other work that we may choose to outsource. 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. requires these third parties to use your Personal Information only as necessary to perform the services they are asked to perform and these third parties must agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The ads appearing on the Website are delivered to you by a third party. Information about your visits to the Website, such as the contents of articles you view, the number of times you have viewed an ad, and your age, weight, gender, goals, and region may be used to tailor the ads that you receive. 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. does not share your name or email address with advertisers unless you specifically choose to share information to receive an offer. In the course of placing advertisements on the Website, third-party advertisers may also place cookies on your computer. However, if you do not wish to receive cookies or want to be notified of when they are placed, your browser may permit you to achieve these results. For more information about how to opt out of receiving emails or third-party offers, please see “Information Collection and Use” above.
Disclosures Required to Investigate Complaints or by Law Enforcement Officials
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use personal information collected or in its possession to contact users in connection with their inappropriate use of our website, noncompliance with our Terms and Conditions, or in connection with a complaint filed about the use of our site by another user. 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may disclose your personal information to another party, such as law enforcement officials, to comply with legal requirements, court orders, government or law enforcement agency requests, to protect or defend 24 Seven Home Health, Inc., or where we perceive an immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to someone as a result of activity on our site. These disclosures may occur under circumstances where we may not be authorized to advise you of such action.
We use a combination of multiple firewalls and multiple levels of physical security to protect the Personal Information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, you should know that no company, including 24 Seven Home Health, Inc., can fully eliminate security or other risks associated with the possession of Personal Information. For example, we may be legally required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Your Opt-Out Right
As indicated above, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use the information you provide to send you information and materials that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any further information or material from us, such as e-mails or newsletters, you have the right to opt out of such disclosure and the further use of such information. To opt out from receiving such information or materials, you may contact us at the address indicated below.
Changing or Deleting Information
If you wish to delete or correct your personal information obtained through this website, you may do any of the following:
- Send a written request to Privacy Officer, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. 648 S. Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723Send an electronic request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 909-593-0900and submit a verbal request
Comments or Questions
Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us at email@example.com
Notice of Privacy Practices
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. uses health information about you for treatment, to obtain payment for treatment, for administrative purposes, and to evaluate the quality of care that you receive. Your health information is contained in a medical record that is the physical property of 24 Seven Home Health, Inc.
HOW 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. MAY USE OR DISCLOSE YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION:
FOR TREATMENT: 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use your health information to provide you with medical treatment or services. For example, information obtained by a healthcare provider, such as a physician, nurse, or other person providing health services to you, that is related to your treatment will be recorded in your record. This information is necessary for healthcare providers to determine what treatment you should receive. Healthcare providers will also record actions taken by them in the course of your treatment and note how you respond to the actions.
FOR PAYMENT: 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use and disclose your health information to others for purposes of receiving payment for treatment and services that you receive. For example, a bill may be sent to you or a third-party payer, such as an insurance company or health plan. The information on the bill may contain information that identifies you, your diagnosis, and treatment or supplies used in the course of treatment.
FOR HEALTHCARE OPERATIONS: 24- Seven Home Health Inc. may use and disclose health information about you for operational purposes. For example, your health information may be disclosed to members of the medical staff, risk or quality improvement personnel, and others to::
- Evaluate the performance of your staff;
- Assess the quality of care and outcomes in your cases and similar cases;
- Learn how to improve our facilities and services; and
- Determine how to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of the healthcare we provide.
APPOINTMENTS: 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use your information to provide appointment reminders or information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to the individual.
FUNDRAISING: 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use your information to contact you to raise funds for 24 Seven Home Health, Inc.; or a group health plan, health insurance issuer, or HMO concerning a group health plan may disclose information to the sponsor of the plan. You have the right to opt out of such activities. If this is your desire, please contact the Company at the number listed below.
REQUIRED BY LAW: 24- Seven Home Health Inc. may use and disclose information about you as required by law. For example, 24- Seven Home Health may disclose information for the following purposes:
- For judicial and administrative proceedings pursuant to legal authority;
- To report information related to victims of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence; and
- To assist law enforcement officials in their law enforcement duties.
PUBLIC HEALTH: Your health information may be used or disclosed for public health activities, such as assisting public health authorities or other legal authorities to prevent or control disease, injury, or disability, or for other health oversight activities.
DECEDENTS: Health Information may be disclosed to funeral directors or coroners to enable them to carry out their lawful duties.
ORGAN/TISSUE DONATION: Your health information may be used or disclosed for cadaveric organ, eye, or tissue donation purposes.
RESEARCH: 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may use your health information for research purposes when an institutional review board or privacy board that has reviewed the research proposal and established protocols to ensure the privacy of your health information has approved the research.
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Your health information may be disclosed to avert a serious threat to the health or safety of you or any other person pursuant to applicable law.
GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS: Specialized government functions such as protection of public officials or reporting to various branches of the armed services may require the use or disclosure of your health information.
WORKERS COMPENSATION: Your health information may be used or disclosed to comply with laws and regulations related to Workers Compensation.
USES AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH REQUIRE YOUR PRIOR AUTHORIZATION: The following uses and disclosures will require your authorization: Uses and disclosures of psychotherapy notes, except i) use by the originator of the psychotherapy notes for treatment; ii) use or disclosure for training programs in which students, trainees, or practitioners in mental health learn under supervision to practice or improve their skills in group, joint, family or individual counseling; or iii) use or disclosure to defend in a legal action or other proceedings by you.
- Uses and disclosures for marketing except for the following communications: i) a face-to-face communication by us to you; or ii) a promotional gift of nominal value.
- Disclosures that constitute a sale of protected health information.
You have the right to:
- Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information as provided by 45CFRß164.522; however, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. is not required to agree to a requested restriction unless it is a request to restrict disclosure of protected health information about you to your health plan and i) the disclosure is for the purpose of carrying out payment or health care operations and is not otherwise required by law; and ii) the protected health information pertains solely to a healthcare item or service for which you have paid in full.
- See copies of your electronic health records if the agency uses electronic health records.
- Obtain a paper copy of the notice of information practices upon request.
- Inspect and obtain a copy of your health record as provided for in 45 CFR§164.524.
- Amend your health record as provided in 45CFR§164.426.
- Request communications of your health information by alternative means or at alternative locations.
- Revoke your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that i) action has already been taken, or ii) if the authorization was obtained as a condition of obtaining insurance coverage, another law provides the insurer with the right to contest a claim under the policy or the policy itself.
- Receive an accounting of where your protected health information was disclosed within six years of request.
You may contact 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. and the Department of Health and Human Services if you believe your privacy rights have been violated. You will not be retaliated against for filing a concern. You may file a complaint with 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. by sending a written notice to the address below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
24 Seven Home Health, Inc.
648 S. Barranca Ave. Covina, Ca. 91723
Obligations of 24 Seven Home Health, Inc.
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. is required by law to:
- Maintain the privacy of protected health information;
- Provide you with this notice of its legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your protected health information;
- Notify you following a breach of unsecured protected health information;
- Abide by the terms of this notice;
- Notify you if we are unable to agree to a requested restriction on how your information is used or disclosed;
- Accommodate reasonable requests you may make to communicate health information by alternative means or at alternative locations; and
- Obtain your written authorization to use or disclose your health information for reasons other than those listed above and permitted under law.
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. reserves the right to change its information practices and to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information it maintains. Revised notices will be made available to you by written notification.
Privacy Notice for California Consumers/Employees
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2020
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. (“24 Seven Home Health, Inc.,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provides this Privacy Notice for California Consumers (Employees) (the “CCPA Employee Privacy Notice”) to supplement the information contained in the Privacy Policies of 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. This CCPA Employee Privacy Notice sets forth our privacy practices as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
The CCPA Employee Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”). We provide you this notice because under the CCPA, California Residents who are job applicants, employees, or contractors of a Business qualify as Consumers. For purposes of this CCPA Employee Privacy Notice, when we refer to Consumers, we mean you to the extent you are a California employee, employee applicant, or contractor.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to on our website, your mobile device, through email, in physical locations, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. may collect the following categories of Personal Information from California job applicants, employees, or contractors, which will depend on the particular Business Purpose (described in the How We Use Personal Information below) for which we collect it:
Other uses and disclosures not described in this Notice will be made only with your written authorization.
Personal information does not include de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or services we provide you.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- Third parties, including recruiters who submit your information to us for an employment position that may interest you and consumer reporting agencies for employment background checks.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a job or become an employee, we will use that personal information in connection with your employment or potential employment.
- To contact you and to inform you about benefits or information relating to your employment or potential employment.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services relating to your employment or potential employment.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your information or account with us.
- To process your requests or transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our systems, App or Website, services, databases, and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our business processes, Website, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers.
We disclose and share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information
- Third parties as part of our employment process such as consumer reporting agencies for employment background checks
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE
In the preceding twelve (12) months, 24 Seven Home Health, Inc. has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category E: Biometric information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Category H: Sensory data.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
CHANGES TO OUR CCPA EMPLOYEE PRIVACY NOTICE
24 Seven Home Health, Inc. reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our website and update the notice’s Effective Date above.
Address: 648 S Barranca Ave., Covina, CA 91723