Shift Care LVN
Licensed Vocational Nursing Care in Covina, California
NEW HIGHER PAYRATES COMING SOON!!! APPLY NOW
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care as outlined in the plan of care under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence. LVN to demonstrate ethical and culturally competent care and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and 24-Seven Home Health staff.
- LVN must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health experience is strongly preferred.
- LVN Must have an updated Physical and TB results.
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- LVN Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- LVN Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
- Ability to lift, stand, pull, push, squat for long hours a day. Ability to provide safe and adequate care to your patient.
We Offer Health Insurance, Dental , 401 K, paid sick day
San Bernardino County:
- Fontana: Mo, Tu, Thu, Fr 4p-10p We 2p-10p
- Highland: Mon 6a-2p, Sun/Sat 2p-10p
- Fontana: Mon-Fri 7am-3pm
- Fontana: Wed-Friday 9p-5a
- Montclair: Sat 8a-4p and Sun 11a-7p
- Victorville: Mon-Fri 7a-3p
- Fontana: Thurs/Fri 12p-8p
- Rialto: Saturday 7am-3pm
- Grand Terrace Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Chino: Sat/Sun 10a-6p
- Banning: Mon-Fri 9a-5p
- Beaumont:Monday-Friday 830-430
- Riverside: Fri/Sat 9p-9a
- Menifee: Sa 8a-4p
- Hemet: Fri & Sat 9p-5a
- Murrieta: Sun-Thur 12a-8a
- Perris: Monday and Tuesday 8am-4pm
Los Angeles County:
- Covina: Sat 9am-5pm, 5p-11p and Sun 9am-5pm
- Covina: Mon-Fri 3p-7p
- Claremont: Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat 5p-1a
- Pomona: Thur 7a-3p, Sat & Sun 9a-5p or 10a-6p
- Pomona: Sat/Sun 9a-5p
For any questions please call 909-593-0900 and ask for Rosheli, Cecy or Evelyn.
You can also stop by the office ASAP; 648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723
Please Visit our Website at www.24sevenhomehealth.com visit us on Facebook at 24 Seven Home Health