Shift Care LVN
Licensed Vocational Nursing Care in Covina, California
NEW HIGHER PAYRATES COMING SOON!!! APPLY NOW
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care as outlined in the plan of care under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence. LVN to demonstrate ethical and culturally competent care and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and 24-Seven Home Health staff.
- LVN must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health experience is strongly preferred.
- LVN Must have an updated Physical and TB results.
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- LVN Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- LVN Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
- Ability to lift, stand, pull, push, squat for long hours a day. Ability to provide safe and adequate care to your patient.
We Offer Health Insurance, Dental , 401 K, paid sick day
Updated as of 05/03/2021:
San Bernardino County:
- San Bernardino: Sat & Sun 7a-3p, 3p-11p, Fri-Sun 11p-7a (Vent, Trach)
- San Bernardino: Mon-Fri 12p-8p
- San Bernardino: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Ontario: Mon-Wed 7a-3p, Mon – Fri 11p-7a (NOC)
- Ontario: Mon-Fri 2p-10p, Fri & Sat 10p-6a (NOC)
- Ontario: Tues-Thurs 10a-8:00p, Sat & Sun 12p-10:00p (10hr shifts)
- Ontario: Mon-Fri 2p-9p; Sat & Sun 12p-8p
- Ontario Tues-Sat 7a-3p
- Chino: Mon-Fri 9a-5p; Sat & Sun 9a-5p
- Chino: Mon-Fri 7a-2p
- Fontana: Sun 9p-5a, Sat & Sun 5a-1p, 1p-9p
- Fontana: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Highland: Sat & Sun 2p-10p (Vent, Trach) *Wound Care*
- Colton: Sat & Sun 8a-4p
- Loma Linda: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Victorville: Thurs & Fri 9a-5p
- Victorville: Mon-Fri 9a-5p
- Brea/Chino Hills: Mon-Fri 3:30-11:30p, Mon-Fri 11:30p-7:30a, Fri & Sat 8a-4p (Vent, Trach)
- Riverside: Mon-Wed 3p-11p (Vent, Trach)
- Riverside: Mon-Fri 8a-4p; Sat & Sun 9a-5p
- Riverside: Sat & Sun 9a-5p (Bilingual Preferred)
- Riverside: Fri & Sat 11p-9a or 12a-10a
- Corona: Mon-Fri 9a-5p, Sat or Sun 12p-8p
- Corona: Sun & Mon 9a-5p
- Moreno Valley: Sat & Sun 8a-3p
- Moreno Valley: Sat & Sun 8a-3p
- Jurupa Valley: Mon-Fri 1p-9p; Sat & Sun 9p-5a (NOC)
- Beaumont: Mon-Fri 2p-10p; Sat & Sun 9a-7p
- Menifee: Mon-Fri 2p-10p; Sat & Sun 11p-7a
- Perris: Mon & Tues 8a-4p
- Murrieta: Mon-Fri 11p-7a (NOC)
- Hemet Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- Covina: Mon & Fri 7a-2p, Mon-Fri 11p-7a (NOC), Sat & Sun 9a-5p & 11p-7a (NOC) (Vent, Trach)
- Pomona: Mon-Fri 8a-4p, Sat & Sun 8a-4p
- Baldwin Park: Mon-Fri 7a-3p
- El Monte: Mon-Fri 3p-11p; Sat & Sun 7a-3p & 3p-11p (Vent, Trach)
- La Verne: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
- La Verne: Mon-Fri 7a-3p
- Rowland Heights: Mon-Fri 6a-2p (Vent, Trach)
- Altadena: E/O Saturday 8a-4p
- Alhambra: Mon-Fri 8a-4p; e/o Sat & Sun 8a-4p
- Pasadena: Tues, Wed, Sat 7a-3p
Los Angeles County:
For any questions please call 909-593-0900 and ask for Rosheli, Cecy or Evelyn.
You can also stop by the office ASAP; 648 South Barranca Ave Covina, Ca. 91723
Please Visit our Website at www.24sevenhomehealth.com visit us on Facebook at 24 Seven Home Health